Welcome to the 2014 INFOMESR conferences
WCEEENG, WCPEE, WCMS and WCSIT
Dec. 23 - 25, 2014; Cairo - Egypt
It is our aim to provide you with ready-to-use helpful information concerning our activities
The International Foundation for Modern Education and Scientific Research (INFOMESR),
- WCEEENG (The World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering),
- WCPEE (The World Congress on Power and Energy Engineering),
- WCMS (The World Congress on Mathematics and Statistics), and
- WCSIT (The World Congress on Computer Science and Information Technology);
in the period: December 23 - 25,
The 2014 INFOMESR conference, are sponsored by a lot of educational and industrial organizations and institutes in
International scientific communities, interested societies and individuals are invited to attend the 2014 INFOMESR conference, in the period: December 23 - 25, 2014.
The 2014 INFOMESR conference, in the period: December 23 - 25, 2014, is one of the big world events in the field of Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Power, Energy, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Information Technology. The objective of the conference is to cover contemporary technology in these areas. The conference will include in its activities: regular papers that cover theory, design and technical aspects, invited lecturers, planner talks, seminars, round tables, workshops and exhibition. The conference will provide a rich scientific forum for overall world university faculties; research institutes researchers and industry specialists.
English is the official conference language.
To submit your article, please, direct to our paper submission process and follow the instructions (http://infomesr.org/en/scientific-research/paper-submission)
Prospective authors of papers are required to submit up to five pages on double columns format (Go to Paper Submission Page). Papers presented at 2014 INFOMESR conference must be original material and have not been previously presented or published. Manuscripts not received by the deadline cannot be published in the proceedings and will not be presented in the conference. Final manuscripts exceeding five pages will be subject to publication page charges. 2014 INFOMESR conference papers will be peer reviewed to ensure the quality of the technical content.
For any paper to appear in the conference proceedings:
- It must be presented by one of the authors.
- The registration fees that will be paid on site at the first day of the conference must be cash money.
- For multiple papers, there is a decrease of 50% in registration fees for each extra paper.
WCEEENG: (Biotechnology - Circuits and Systems - Control Systems and Robotics - Electrical Materials – Electromagnetics - Electronics - Mechatronics - Optoelctronics - Signal Processing – Telecommunication - Other Related Fields),
WCPEE: (Advanced Systems and Power Monitoring - Electrical Machines and Applications - High Voltage Systems and Applications - Mechanical Energy Sources, Systems and Applications - Power & High Performance Robotic Systems - Power Electronics - Power System Control - Power System Distribution - Power System Marketing - Power System Planning and Management - Power System Quality - Power System Transmission - Power Systems Protection - Power Systems: Theory and Applications - Renewable Energy: Systems and Applications - Security & Safety Aspects in Power Systems - Security Management Process and Power Systems - Other Related Fields),
WCMS: (Mathematics: Algebra - Analysis - Applied Mathematics - Arithmetic - Calculus – Combinatorics - Complex Analysis - Computational Geometry - Computational Mathematics - Computational Science - Computer Algebra - Cross-disciplinary areas of Mathematics - Cryptology - Differential Equations - Differential Geometry - Discrete Mathematics - Dynamical Systems - Financial Mathematics - Finite Mathematics - Foundations of Mathematics - Fourier Analysis & Wavelets - Fractals - Genetic Algorithms - Geometry - History of Mathematics - Industrial Mathematics - Linear & Nonlinear Programming - Linear and Matrix Algebra - Logic - Mathematical Biology - Mathematics Education - Multivariable Calculus - Nonlinear Dynamics - Number Theory - Numerical Analysis - Ordinary Differential Equations - Partial Differential Equations - Pre-Algebra - Pre-Calculus - Probability - Set Theory - Topology – Trigonometry - Other Areas of Mathematics; and Statistics: Agricultural Statistics - Applied Statistics - Bayesian Statistics - Biostatistics - Business Statistics - Computational Statistics - Computer Simulations - Cross-disciplinary areas of Statistics - Econometrics - Educational Statistics - Environmental Statistics - Epidemiology - Industrial Statistics - Management Science - Mathematical Statistics - Medical Statistics - Non-Parametric Statistics - Operations Research - Probability - Psychological Measurement - Quantitative Methods - Statistical Modeling - Statistics Education - Other Areas of Statistics), and
WCSIT: (Algorithms - Artificial Intelligence - Automation - Chemoinformatics - Compilers - Computational Biology and Bioinformatics - Computational Intelligence - Computer Animation - Computer Architecture - Computer Based Education - Computer Games - Computer Graphics - Computer Modeling - Computer Simulation - Computer Vision - Computer, Data and Wireless Communications - Computer, Information and System Security - Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing - Computing Ethics - Computing Practices & Applications - Control Systems - Cryptography - Data Compression - Data Encryption - Data Mining - Database Systems - Digital Library - Digital Systems - Distributed Computing, Processing and Systems - E-commerce - Education Technology - E-governance - Embedded Systems - Enterprise Information Systems - Event Driven Programming - Expert Systems - Genomics - High Performance Computing Systems - Human Computer Interaction - Image Processing - Information Retrieval - Information Systems - Internet - Interpreters - Knowledge Data Engineering - Logic Design - Mobile Computing - Multimedia - Networks - Parallel Computing and Processing - Pattern Recognition - Performance Evaluation - Programming Languages and Natural Language Processing - Reconfigurable Computing Systems - Robotics - Scientific Computing - Signal Processing - Software Engineering: Theory and Practice - Technology Management - Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science - Ubiquitous Computing - Video Processing - Virtual Reality - VLSI - Web Applications and Technologies - Other Related Fields).
The following table fees covers registration only that includes: Welcome reception, registration, attendance of all conference and exhibition activities, coffee breaks, conference proceedings, and publications.
1- Participation with a paper (US $/person):
a. Early (Before Sep. 30, 2014): 300
c. Late (On site): 400
2- Attendance only (US $/person):
a. Early (Before Sep. 30, 2014): 200
c. Late (On site): 300
For Egyptian participants, fees will be the same rates but in L.E. instead of US $s.
Summary of Important Deadlines:
Please take note of these important dates when planning your participation in this conference:
- Full paper submission: before Sep. 30, 2014
- Notification of full paper acceptance: from Oct. 15, 2014
- Camera-ready revised manuscript: before Oct. 31, 2014
- Program is released: before Nov. 15, 2014
- The conference: on Dec. 23, 2014
Paper Submission Process:
- All delivered files must be sent through (Paper Submission page).
- Authors must prepare their full-length manuscripts according to conference format and send it before Sep. 30, 2014.
- You must indicate the most suitable track for your paper.
- The papers will go through refereeing by the conference scientific committee.
- The review'll include: originality of work, completeness of reported work, organization of manuscript and clarity of writing, tables, equations and graphs.
- Before Oct. 15, 2014, you will be notified of the acceptance situation of your full paper and notes of the conference scientific committee.
- You'll receive a confirmation letter for the preliminary acceptance of your paper. Also, you'll receive invitation letter.
- For accepted papers, authors must re-write their manuscripts according to conference format and according to notes and queries of conference reviewers and scientific committee.
- The authors must send their camera-ready revised manuscript before Oct. 31, 2014.
- All the papers must be discussed and presented at one of the conference sessions.
- The authors must send their presentations (using Microsoft Power Point) before Nov. 30, 2014.
- The presentation should not to be more than 10 slides for about 15 minute long.
- The conference program will be released before Nov. 15, 2014.
- During the attendance at the conference on Dec. 23 - 25, 2014, you'll receive the CD containing conference program and all paper abstracts.
- After presenting your paper, you must revise it again and prepare the final written paper according to discussion notes.
- The final paper must be submitted in Word format before Jan. 31, 2015.
Before Oct. 15, 2014, you will be notified of the acceptance situation of your full paper and notes of the conference scientific committee. You'll receive a confirmation letter for the preliminary acceptance of your paper. Also, you'll receive the invitation letter. Please check with your travel agent or the Egyptian embassy in your country whether you require a visa to enter