Egypt, Cairo, December 23 - 27, 2012
Welcome to the 2012 World Congress on Mathematics and Statistics, WCMS'12 website. It is our aim to provide you with ready-to-use helpful information concerning our activities.
The International Foundation for Modern Education and Scientific Research (INFOMESR),
The 2012 World Congress on Mathematics and Statistics, WCMS'12, is sponsored by different educational and industrial organizations and institutes in Egypt and many other countries overall the world.
Call for papers:
Open the attached call for papers file: (Down ▼)
International scientific communities, interested societies and individuals are invited to attend the 2012 World Congress on Mathematics and Statistics, WCMS'12, in the period, December 23 - 27, 2012.
The 2012 World Congress on Mathematics and Statistics, WCMS'12, in the period, December 23 - 27, 2012, is one of the big world events in the field of Mathematics and Statistics technological progress. The objective of the congress is to cover contemporary technology in the area of Mathematics and Statistics. The congress will include in its activities: regular papers that cover theory, design and technical aspects, invited lecturers, planner talks, seminars, round tables, workshops and exhibition. The congress will provide a rich scientific forum for overall world university faculties; research institutes researchers and industry specialists.
English is the official conference language.
1- Mathematics: Algebra - Analysis - Applied Mathematics - Arithmetic - Calculus – Combinatorics - Complex Analysis - Computational Geometry - Computational Mathematics - Computational Science - Computer Algebra - Cross-disciplinary areas of Mathematics - Cryptology - Differential Equations - Differential Geometry - Discrete Mathematics - Dynamical Systems - Financial Mathematics - Finite Mathematics - Foundations of Mathematics - Fourier Analysis & Wavelets - Fractals - Genetic Algorithms - Geometry - History of Mathematics - Industrial Mathematics - Linear & Nonlinear Programming - Linear and Matrix Algebra - Logic - Mathematical Biology - Mathematics Education - Multivariable Calculus - Nonlinear Dynamics - Number Theory - Numerical Analysis - Ordinary Differential Equations - Partial Differential Equations - Pre-Algebra - Pre-Calculus - Probability - Set Theory - Topology – Trigonometry - Other Areas of Mathematics.
2- Statistics: Agricultural Statistics - Applied Statistics - Bayesian Statistics - Biostatistics - Business Statistics - Computational Statistics - Computer Simulations - Cross-disciplinary areas of Statistics - Econometrics - Educational Statistics - Environmental Statistics - Epidemiology - Industrial Statistics - Management Science - Mathematical Statistics - Medical Statistics - Non-Parametric Statistics - Operations Research - Probability - Psychological Measurement - Quantitative Methods - Statistical Modeling - Statistics Education - Other Areas of Statistics.
3- All other scientific areas related to Mathematics and Statistics.
To submit your article, please, direct to our paper submission process and follow the instructions (http://infomesr.org/en/scientific-research/paper-submission)
Prospective authors of papers are required to submit up to five pages on double columns format (Go to Paper Submission Page). Papers presented at WCMS'12 must be original material and have not been previously presented or published. Manuscripts not received by the deadline cannot be published in the proceedings and will not be presented in the conference. Final manuscripts exceeding five pages will be subject to publication page charges. WCMS'12 papers will be peer reviewed to ensure the quality of the technical content.
For any paper to appear in the conference proceedings:
1- It must be presented by one of the authors.
2- The registration fees that will be paid on site at the first day of the conference must be cash money.
3- For multiple papers, there is an increase of 50% in registration fees for each extra paper.
Engineering undergraduate students are invited to demonstrate their engineering skill, talent and capability of defending their innovated ideas. The participating students could attend all the conference activities, free of charge.
The following table fees covers registration only:
Registration only includes: Welcome reception, registration, attendance of all conference and exhibition activities, coffee breaks, conference proceedings, and publications.
1- Participation with a paper (US $/person)
a. Early (Before Oct. 20, 2012): 400
c. Late (On site): 500
2- Attendance only (US $/person)
a. Early (Before Oct. 20, 2012): 300
c. Late (On site): 400
For Egyptian participants, fees will be the same rates but in L.E. instead of US $s.
Summary of Important Deadlines:
Please take note of these important dates when planning your participation in this conference:
- Full paper submission: before Oct. 15, 2012
- Notification of full paper acceptance: from Oct. 15, 2012
- Camera-ready revised manuscript: before Oct. 31, 2012
- Program is released: before Nov. 30, 2012
- The conference on Dec. 23 - 27, 2012
Paper Submission Process:
2. Authors must prepare their full-length manuscripts according to conference format and send it before Sep. 30, 2012. You must indicate the most suitable track for your paper.
3. The papers will go through refereeing by the conference scientific committee to check originality of work, completeness of reported work, organization of manuscript and clarity of writing, tables, equations and graphs.
4. Before Oct. 15, 2012, you will be notified of the acceptance situation of your full paper and notes of the conference scientific committee.
5. You'll receive a confirmation letter for the preliminary acceptance of your paper. Also, you'll receive invitation letter.
6. For the accepted papers, authors must re-write their manuscripts according to conference format and according to notes and queries of the conference reviewers and sciep class=text-justify: kashida; margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kp style=MsoNo:p/span /spanormal/a class=ashida: 0%;/aNormala href=ntific committee.
7. The authors must send their camera-ready revised manuscript before Oct. 31, 2012.
8. All the papers must be discussed and presented at one of the conference sessions. The authors must send their presentations (using Microsoft Power Point) before Nov. 30, 2012. The presentation should not to be more than 10 slides for about 15 minute.
9. The conference program will be released before Nov. 30, 2012.
10. During the attendance at the conference on Dec. 23 - 27, 2012, you'll receive the CD containing conference program and all paper abstracts.
11. After presenting your paper, you must revise it again and prepare the final written paper according to discussion notes.
12. The final paper must be submitted in Word format before Jan. 31, 2013.
13. Starting from the 1st of April 2013, you can get the final form of your paper and any paper that participated in the conference.
Visas:Before Oct. 15, 2012, you will be notified of the acceptance situation of your full paper and notes of the conference scientific committee. You'll receive a confirmation letter for the preliminary acceptance of your paper. Also, you'll receive the invitation letter. Please check with your travel agent or the Egyptian embassy in your country whether you require a visa to enter